• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Budokai

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Nah, Krillin and Cell didn't fuse. Though in Budokai 2 the fusions of Gokule and Tiencha were awesome. I was dissappointed that they weren't in Budukai 3. Thought the new characters more than made up for it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It was a dream that Cell had, and some how him and Krillin were fused or something.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Yeah, it was a dream that he sucked up Krillen instead and somehow got even WEAKER than before...Tien and Yamcha beat the hell out of him after...xD

Tiencha was shweet...Super Volley Wolf Fang Fist...gangster...

I like how they had the goof specials...like Buu absorbing the wrong people...or wrong fusions of Trunks and Goten...xD Fat bastard....

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I never did play the second one, though I kind of wish I did now.

C

Crimson

3 would be my favorite for the reasons stated above, but I did like Tenkaichi for the fact that they changed up the fighting system and that really appealed to me. Although I didnt like how the Super Saiyan transformations were separate from the characters.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Piccolo said:
I never did play the second one, though I kind of wish I did now.
I will warn you Piccolo, the story mode of 2 was aweful. The fighting system was great. Budokai 3 is better but mainly for the dodges and counters.

Also 1 major difference between 2 and 3 is items like the Sunsu bean. You must activate them in 3 but in 2 they are automatic.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Thats why I didnt bother to rent or buy the second one, because I heard that it wasnt that great. The first one I loved, but I still say 3 is better, I never have played TB though, so is it any good?

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
That's not the reason the 2nd one sucked...it was the awful main mode...

IT WAS A FREAKING BOARD GAME....

lame...

3 far outmatches 2...2 just has funny points.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well thanks for making it easier to hate Seph, so I atleast know now that there is no reason to buy it.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
well there are fusions you only find in Budokai 2, and its pretty funny. The main mode sucks. The stuff you have to do to unlock stuff sucks but the fighting is almost as good as 3, a huge improvement over 1.