Bucks trade TJ Ford for Raptor's Charlie V

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Kobe101, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Kobe101

Kobe101 Guest

2. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

wait till vince carter hears about this...i know how much he luvs CV ;D

3. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

I'm still not sure if it will be the best trade but we will see. CV really did have a great season and i really like T.J. Ford as a player so i don't know. What will separate them will be how they can carry their team due to experience. Charlie V won't score as much due to Redd who is the main scorer and the Raptors will be able to use Ford because he is a solid point guard and Mike James will probably leave.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I knew there was a big trade brewing, and I heard that Charlie V was involve, and I really like Charlie V he had a great first year, and I also like T.J Ford, the only thing that I'm worried about him is that is so far he had a lot of injuries in is career. It's a great trade for both teams, we needed a good point guard, and we got one, but it's ashame we had to give up Charlie V for him. I wish him the best.

5. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

good trade for raptors, bad for bucks

6. Babe_Ruth

How can you say it's bad for the Bucks, Charlie Villaneuva finished second in Rookie voting last year right after Chris Paul he once had a 48 point game against the team he just joined, and he averaged 13ppg and 6rpg in is rookie season, and those numbers will improve. I believe it's a fair deal for both teams.

Side note, Shawn you got to write longer on your replies at least once sentence.

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

he is overrated, he played abdly at the end of the season. the raptors need a point guard not a wing player. the bucks have wing players and now have no point guard

8. Babe_Ruth

Yes he did struggle for a bit at the end of the season but only a couple of games, and he played really well for Chris Bosh, when he got injured, and how can you say he's overrated because that's un true, he's known as a good player and nothing else. I am sure that he'll excel with the Bucks I wish him the best. But he's a very good player and as a chance to become an all star in my mind.

9. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

he is overrated by people saying he was the second best rookie b/c felton played a hell of alot better then him

10. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

I like the trade for both teams. Bucks pick up CV, now they dont have to really worry about losing Magloire, and now the raptors have a TRUE point guard.