Bucks Stifle Mavericks

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
MILWAUKEE, Oct. 14 (Ticker) -- The Milwaukee Bucks let their defense do the talking.

Maurice Williams scored 13 points, Charlie Bell added 12 and the Milwaukee Bucks' defense harassed the Dallas Mavericks all night, posting a 91-78 victory in a preseason contest.

The Bucks held the Mavericks to 31 percent (24-of-77) shooting and forced 25 turnovers.

Steve Blake and second-round pick David Noel added 10 points apiece for Milwaukee, which built a 49-33 halftime lead.

Acquired in an offseason trade, Anthony Johnson scored 12 points and Austin Croshere added 10 for the Mavericks, who dropped their third straight exhibition game, but were once again without leaders Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Terry.

DeSagana Diop pulled down 15 rebounds and first-round selection Maurice Ager netted 10 points for Dallas.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I was Dallas or a Dalls fan I wouldn't be to worried with the outcome of those three games. Milwaukee should be a good defensive team this year but this will never happen in the pre season or if Dirk Nowitsky and Jason Terry were playing. Good job for Milwaukee's defense but hopefully the Bukcs fans don't get exicted.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
The pre-season don't mean nuthin' :D

I hope the Mavs are ready to win the title again this year, but it's still way too early to tell. If I remember correctly, the Bucks weren't that bad of a team in the first place. Maybe they can build up some more confidence.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The wins/Losses in pre-Season don't count. But it helps the team look past their losses and improve in season.

It was a nice win. Bucks played a great game and come out winners.