• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bubbles under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
How about the quickness of getting this up? Wait, that sounded wrong...moving on...

How does it feel to no longer have X's before and after your name?

How does it feel to be the only person from British Columbia? (Unless I'm forgetting someone which in case they don't count)

What is your favorite color?

Are you left handed or right handed?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Well that was quick.

How does it feel to no longer have X's before and after your name?
Awesome! Because like Imp mentioned one time, only fake bitches do that. Plus, it was never my intention to create a user name with a bunch of annoying X's - only reason for that was because "Bubbles" was already taken.

How does it feel to be the only person from British Columbia? (Unless I'm forgetting someone which in case they don't count)
Meh... it's okay, I guess. It sets me apart from everyone else.

What is your favorite color?
Purple and Black.

Are you left handed or right handed?
I'm ambidextrous, meaning I use both my hands. I mean I write with my right hand however, there are somethings I can only do with my left hand, such as holding a spoon and brushing my teeth. Also, my skateboarding stance is a "goofy" (left side dominant)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey bubz welcome to the wonderful world of UTM! Is there any type of question you wouldn't be prepared to answer?

Can you say the alphabet backwards, fluently?

Is there anyone whose life you'd love to be living instead of your own right now?

What are you currently wearing on your feet?

Impact

V.I.P.
haha yeah, the x's are for fake bitches

Why did it take you so long to sign up for a UTM?

You can only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would it be?

What is your most hated chore?

I've seen you mention that you skateboard. What's the worst injury you've had from doing that?

Iris

rainbow 11!
Do you do anything else other than skateboarding?

What is your favorite book?

What is your job? Are you in school? what is your dream job?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ever drink a 26er of alcohol in one night?

Do you like beer?

If you could sleep with one wrestler of your choice who would it be?

Can you moonwalk?

If we ever meet one day, would you accept my drinking challenge? Which consist of drinking a 24 of beer in one day.

Ever had a one night stand? Don't need to answer of you don't want too.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Whats the weather like over there in BC?

How awesome is it, that you're a canadian?

Canadians are awesome, right?

Count your DVD collection, what is the number?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Hey bubz welcome to the wonderful world of UTM! Is there any type of question you wouldn't be prepared to answer?
Nope, I don't think so. Bring it on.

Can you say the alphabet backwards, fluently?
Only up to the letter W, so no.

Is there anyone whose life you'd love to be living instead of your own right now?
Never really thought about that one. I don't think I'd want to be living someone else's life, but I'd love to switch places with a WWE Superstar (male or female) for a day or two just to see how they live. Does that count?

What are you currently wearing on your feet?
A pair of Spongebob socks

haha yeah, the x's are for fake bitches

Why did it take you so long to sign up for a UTM?
It's under "Introductions" and I don't tread there much, unless it's someone's birthday.

You can only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Tough one. Let's see, I would say Rocket to Russia by The Ramones, but I'm fairly sure I'd be sick of that in a week or two. So, I'm gonna say Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix.

What is your most hated chore?
Doing the dishes and vacuuming. I HATE vacuuming with a passion because it aggravates my hangovers.

I've seen you mention that you skateboard. What's the worst injury you've had from doing that?
The absolute worst would be a dislocated shoulder I suffered in 2007. It still tenses up from time to time.

Do you do anything else other than skateboarding?
I like roller-blading, but I haven't done it in a while and I like shooting hoops at the park, but only by myself. I hate having people watch me. Apart from that, I've always wanted to learn how to ice-skate. I'm the only Canadian I know that can't ice skate.

What is your favorite book?
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt

What is your job? Are you in school? what is your dream job?
Currently, I'm working as an intern assistant manager and I'm currently in the process of being hired but I don't plan on sticking around for long though, just until I get on my feet. I want to open my own no kill animal shelter here because the number of abandoned pets here in BC astonishes and upsets me. That right there is my dream job.

Ever drink a 26er of alcohol in one night?
Nope, I don't think so.

Do you like beer?
Yes I do. Favorite being Molson Canadian.

If you could sleep with one wrestler of your choice who would it be?
Wade Barrett. I'd hit that hard.

Can you moonwalk?
Surprisingly, I can. I learnt how to do it after watching a YouTube tutorial.

If we ever meet one day, would you accept my drinking challenge? Which consist of drinking a 24 of beer in one day.
Bring it.

Ever had a one night stand? Don't need to answer of you don't want too.
A couple of times, yes. And I usually feel like crap the next morning.

Whats the weather like over there in BC?
Right now, it's depressing. It's been raining all day.

How awesome is it, that you're a canadian?
It's super awesome!

Canadians are awesome, right?
Yes!

Count your DVD collection, what is the number?
39. I think there are some downstairs, but I'm too lazy to go there and count them.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
How are you doing today?

Do you think Smelnick asks the worst questions?

What is your favorite kind of animal?

Was there any specific reason you stay and posted on GF? What I mean is, a lot of people sign up but they never return after an initially signing up. Was there anything that made you think you should keep posting here?

Who is your favorite male wrestler of all time and favorite female wrestler of all time?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Favorite member? Least favorite member?

If Stone Cold came back for one more match... who would you want him to face? What kind of match?

Favorite kind of cheese?

Zombies, vampires or werewolves?

Do the Canucks win the Stanley Cup? If so, who do they beat?

Last video game you beat?

Does it bother you that my questions suck?

High five or fist bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.