• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bubbles Song - Lady In The Bushes - Fleecy Steve Style

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey, so a couple of friends and I have started trying to get a band going. Here's a recording of my song 'lady in the bushes' that we're working on.

My buddy Kris is doing the vocals for this one, I'm on electric, a guy named steve on bass, and a guy named Jerry on Drums

Fleecy Steve is not the name of our band. Its just a funny phrase we laughed about last night.

Anyways, enjoy. its an m4a file because it was recorded on jerry's iphone in his basement lol.

Memo.m4a
------
pfft fine hate me
------
somebody listen?

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Wait a minute... this thread did not have my name on it when you first posted it. I’m on to you, DFM!

Also, I now have 3 original songs dedicated to me on GF. I feel like a dwarf among midgets!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
3? whats the third? Mine, stegs and who?

This is the same one I wrote for you in the past, but now my band plays it.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
You wrote me another one, remember? It was last year. I still have it on my iPod.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Which one?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yah, that's this one. Don't you notice the same lyrics?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I do now... after listening to both one after the other. Nevermind, I'm just on crack again.

HOWEVA! This is still a different song in the sense that one was sung just by you, and the other by your band. I still be the muse, bitches.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
the muse you do be
------
scooby doobie

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Kris kinda sounds like Pennywise from IT at first. Good luck getting that image out of your head now.

Otherwise sounds real original. Cool, I like it.

Last edited: