• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bubbles' positive thoughts thread

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
That's right, Bubz, a thread for you to say things you like, talk about what makes you happy, etc.! :lol: How about some positivity?

Iris

rainbow 11!
lol @ bex

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you don't know bubz at all, do you Dan?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I like Nutella and Wade Barrett (because he makes me happy in my heart and in my pants.) See! I'm not negative ALL the time.

And how come I get my separate threads for EVERYTHING? It's like you guys don't want me in the RTT anymore. That makes me sad... in my heart and in my pants. What's next? Are you gonna give me a separate water fountain as well?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I like Nutella and Wade Barrett (because he makes me happy in my heart and in my pants.) See! I'm not negative ALL the time.

And how come I get my separate threads for EVERYTHING? It's like you guys don't want me in the RTT anymore. That makes me sad... in my heart and in my pants. What's next? Are you gonna give me a separate water fountain as well?
Nutella rules. Try a peanut butter and nutella sandwich, I kid you not it will blow your mind. And Wade Barret is the CHAMP and is out on his own now on Smackdown, no more Corre...good for him.