• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bryce Harper

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you follow me on Twitter, then you know I have a man crush on Bryce Harper. He's my favourite player in the MLB, and I've always defended him.

I posted this on Twitter the other week about him.

Until the Cubs called up Addison Russell (born 1/23/1994) the youngest player in the National League was Bryce Harper (born 10/16/1992).

Harper debuted with the Nationals April 28, 2012, which is now more than three years ago. I think critics forget sometimes how young Harper still is because he's been in the bigs for so long.

I still don't think Harper has faced a pitcher younger than him at any professional level, though that could change in June when the Nationals play the Blue Jays.

Anyway, he had himself quite the day yesterday; Three Home Runs, 5 RBI. The second and third were just fucking crushed to the upper deck. First 22-year-old with 3 in a game since '69.

How can you not love watch this guy play? Unless, you hate the Nationals.

Well, we should be bitter towards Major League Baseball, Jeffrey Loria & David Samson, not the Nationals themselves. Personally, I have no ill will towards Washington. But I'd still punch Loria & Samson and spit in their face if I ever got the chance though.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
It's nothing Washington did. I'm sure there people that think "We could be watching Harper do this in the Big O". Things would have been completely different if the team stayed in Montreal. Like - not even having Strasburg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2
Babe_Ruth Baseball 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2
Babe_Ruth Baseball 7