• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Bryce Harper steps on Braves logo

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not sure if you guys heard, but I've the weekend Bryce Harper scraped his shoe over the Braves logo and some people lost their mind over it. I heard about it before seeing the video and then finally saw it and I couldn't believe some people were whining over that. I understand the whole respect the logo thing, but come on?! What an overreaction.

Thoughts?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did he knowingly do it on purpose to be an asshole or was it an accident?

The Millz said:
Did he knowingly do it on purpose to be an asshole or was it an accident?
It's pretty clear he did it purposefully, though he denies it.

If it were anyone else, I really wouldn't care, but I've been sick of this kid since day one. I'm also sick of chalking up every immature stunt he's ever pulled to his age. Here's a kid who's been in the spotlight since he was 16, allowing the hype of a star athlete and the accompanying perks to get to him.

Grow up, Harper.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Some of the best players of any sport play mind games constantly. Larry Bird used to tell defenders exactly how he would beat them on the next play for example. The Bad Boys of Detroit showed zero respect to anyone and won 2 championships. Some people feed off of people hating and booing them. It is all part of the game, and if the Braves and their fans are going to be that butt hurt over some kicked dirt, then they are not mentally tough enough,that simple.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2
Babe_Ruth Baseball 3
Babe_Ruth Baseball 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2
Babe_Ruth Baseball 7