• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bryce Harper blows a kiss

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So last night Bryce Harper hit a home run, and he watched him shot instead of running the bases. The pitcher started to chirp at him, I imagine he just said run the bases you clown. When Harper was rounding third he blew a kiss to the pitcher.

Here's the video.

YouTube - ‪Bryce Harper Blows Kiss To Pitcher After Hitting A Home Rum‬‏

Harper is definitely cocky, but he definitely needs to cut this shit out, he's definitely going to get hit by a pitch a few times during the next few games. I wouldn't have any problem if he chirped back, since it's been part of the game since the early 1900's, but blowing a kiss? Come on, grow up bud.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree that was a bit much. I don't mind the attitude since he's a tremendous prospect but its single A ball and it's not like he's facing elite pitchers and he's going to need to understand that won't fly in the bigs. He'll get put on his ass if he tries that in the majors.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah, he needs to grow up some but he is still a kid. I was raised not to gloat but then again I didn't have a miniscule amount of baseball talent Harper does. He'll learn, maybe the hard way by being pitched to, not to act like that. It's all part of the maturing process.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I am like you CO, I was cocky as hell when I played Baseball and Basketball. Like you, I didn't have talent like this kid does. He has a lot of learning to do, and that's why he's still in Single A. I just hope he learned his lesson and the coaching staff sat him down and told him to knock that stuff off.

Just to have to remember that pitchers don't forget this type of stuff, and they'll get you back one day.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
That was it?

Call me silly, but is that really a big deal? I mean these guys mock each other plenty and we don't catch all of it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's still an arrogant thing to do. I don't have a problem with chirping or anything like that, but to blow a kiss? Come on!! It's a bit much if you ask me, and he's going to get hit for it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I still don't see any problem with it. So what he's cocky? He's good. It doesn't mean he has to be obviously, but still. I guess I just don't see the fuss. If he gets thrown at, he wins. It means he got in the pitchers' head.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can understand that it might not bother some people. I just believe that if you're going to be cocky towards the pitcher then just pimp your bat or admire your home run for a few seconds before starting to run the bases. That's just me though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2
Babe_Ruth Baseball 3
Babe_Ruth Baseball 6
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4
Babe_Ruth Baseball 2