Bryan Danielson sick video

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Even after numerous videos I've seen of Daniel Bryant, I still don't like him. I don't see the charisma, look nor drive to make it in the WWE. To me, he belongs in the independent circuit and away from TNA and WWE. I see WWE/TNA being about the hard work and effort while the independent circuit about the fun and love for pro-wrestling.

Please, share the Daniel Bryant love goggles with me 'cuz I just don't see what everybody is making a big fuss about.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

This video just solidifies the fact that BD is the BEST in-ring technician in all of pro wrestling. Greatest mat ability around. Well done video too.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Damn, whoever made that video should call the WWE or TNA...that was extremely well done and professional looking.

Bryan Danielson is the best wrestler alive. God I hope he comes back.

5. Babe_Ruth

I agre, the video was just outstanding. I wonder how long it took him to do that.

One of my favorite parts of the video is when he was pounding his arm in this wrestlers face and he was bleeding.

Some of the moves he pulls off are simply amazing, we didn't even see his full abilities when he was in the WWE.

I'm with you Millz, I really hope he does come back.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

obviously mr vilky doesnt watch much wrestling anymore :)

i saw this the other day...such high quality

7. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I know that I have been away from this forum for a while now and just returned, but hearing this coming out of you Vilky...come on. I never heard you speak negatively about a great talent.:) He is a great technical wrestler and yes he can work on his charisma and mic skills. He is going to be the next big thing, the next Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Sorry, general, I just don't see it. I watched him during SummerSlam and my opinion of him grew better, but I still think he's over-hyped.

9. Babe_Ruth

How is he overhyped? He's a tremendous talent, he's one of the best wrestlers in the business today. I don't know what you were watching during Summerslam, but he was outstanding. He's fast, he's extremely technical in the ring and he doesn't commit many mistakes.

It's funny that you enjoy wrestlers like Tajiri but don't give Danielson any credit at all.

10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

And overhyped is something I consider coming from an "in-company" push....the reason he comes with a reputation is because wrestling fans have embraced his skill...not a catch-phrase or gimmick, just pure skill.