Bryan Adams

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he's the best musician to come out of Canada, I was wondering if any other people on these forums were fans of Mr. Adams?

If you do like him, what are some of your favorite songs from him?

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I really enjoy his music. I'd say, right off the top of my head, my three favorite Bryan Adams' songs would be - "Summer of 69", "Please Forgive Me" and "Cuts Like A Knife".

3. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

I have always loved bryan adams. he is close, if not the best musician to come out of canada. people have told me on several occasions that when they have visited the US or had people visit from the US, they didn't know who he was!! i was amazed. My favourites would have to be Summer of '69, Run To You, Heat of the Night, Flying. I could go on but those stand out.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like several of his songs including Everything I do, I do it for you (is that the title? haha) and I love the lyrics to his song "Have you ever really loved a woman" (excerpt here):

To really love a woman, to understand her
    You gotta know her deep inside
    Hear every thought, see every dream
    And give her wings when she wants to fly
    Then when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms
    You know you really love a woman

I'm not sure I'd rank him as best musician from Canada. I enjoy listening to several Canadian artists. J'adore Alanis Morissette et Sarah McLachlan. But probably the biggest star would be Celine Dion.

5. TheDonkeyofPoker

TheDonkeyofPoker Registered Member

Heat of the Night and Cuts Like a Knife
    being a fellow Canadian , hard not to like his music

6. Isabella

Isabella Registered Member

thank god you remember me i was want to download his song , and i forgot thank you for reminding me =DD || oh ..bryan adam FTW~ this is what i can say <3 AMAZING VOICE HE HAVE ^___^

7. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

Bryan Adams kicks the shit. Summer of 69 = awesome.

Nickelback are Canadian too aren't they. They're awesome.

8. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

Yeah they're from Alberta, they're pretty good.
    and ya summer of 69 is freaking awesome lol

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I have to agree with you Ysabel, Celine Dion is probably the biggest/popular singer to come out of Canada, she's from Quebec. I personally cannot stand Alanis Morissette, I believe she has a real annoying voice. But I am a huge fan of Sarah McLachlan, she has a real amazing voice.

Yes it's Everything I do, I do it for you. It's definitely my favorite song from Bryan Adams.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'll be the first to say I don't like him. He has one of those voices that I'll hear and then switch the song over as I know I won't like it. I'm not insulting the man as he's very successful but I've never heard a song of his that I've enjoyed.