• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brushing Your Teeth

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Quick question about this:

Do you brush your teeth before or after you eat breakfast? Of course assuming you brush your teeth in the morning...:lol:

dDave

V.I.P.
I brush my teeth after eating breakfast, what's the point in brushing them before? They'll just need brushing after you eat. ;)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I must be really odd then (not that I haven't confirmed it elsewhere before, lol).

I brush before...first thing I do in the morning before I put any food or drink in my mouth. Obviously I don't do it for dental care...

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
For me it depends on how soon I'm planning on eating breakfast. If it's going to be more than 30 minutes after I get up, I'll brush my teeth first. If I'm going to eat right away, I'll brush after instead.

Of course, I'm not much a breakfast person anyways so it's usually not a factor in my brushing habits.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I brush my teeth every morning as soon as I get out of the shower. Once I'm downstairs I really don't like going back up to do something that is part of my normal routine to begin with. And plus I'm never home for breakfast anyways because I wake up get ready for work and leave.

amjhdrummer

It fell off.
Depends how long until I eat breakfast- sometimes before if it'll be a whle (if not the food will taste bad)- other times after- sometimes both.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Always after, what's the point of brushing then eating?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
As I said, I don't do it for dental hygiene (anti-cavity) reasons. I just don't feel good about eating with a morning breath.