Brush

Iris

rainbow 11!
I downloaded some brushes and for some reason they don't work.

They are in the .abr.... So do I need a special program or something?

Also, where can I download fonts?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Their suppose to be in abr format Himie so don't worry about that. If you want those to work in your photoshop you can simply open them up by clicking on the brush icon in photoshop, go to the top right corner and click on the brush tab, click on the arrow on the brush tab and go down to load brushes, then just click on the brush set you want from the folder you put them in.

www,dafont.com has some awesome fonts. You can simply downlaod them onto your desktop and drag and drop them into your fonts folder. If you don't know how to get to your fonts folder then you simply open up the Control Panel, go to appearence and themes, and there on the left side of the window should be a icon folder that says fonts click on that to open the folder so your can drag the font downlaod from the desktop into the folder.

I hope that was a simple explanation Himie, if not then PM for further instructions or help.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I had read both of those threads but was still confused. Also, Alex's question wasn't the same as mine. I was asking about the format because I thought I needed some sort of other program.