• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bruno!

MissesThe90s

What does everyone think about Caboclo's debut last night? That Bruno chant was epic. Must've been a feel good moment for the ACC. Hopefully he gets a little more in game action moving forward.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was nice to finally see him play in a regular season game. The fans loved every second of it. I don't the last time a rookie got his name chanted like Bruno did last night.

You can the potential is there, but he's still very raw. He has a nice three point shot, and he has pretty big hops. I hope he continues to work on his game. In a few years he might be a really nice player for the Raptors.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I still have goosebumps in what I like to call #brunomania! That was definitely a moment that will go down in Raptors history. Like bizzy mentioned, you could tell that he still has a lot of work to put in, but he showed some nice flashes in limited minutes. Maybe Ujiri got himself a steal, but it's going to be a while until we see what he can really bring, love the sample size though.

MissesThe90s

I agree. I think this kid is gonna be legit faster than most people think. That "2 years away from being 2 years away" is way off base IMO. He's got all the tools to be a force in this league, just needs a little time.

willge87

Registered Member
It was nice to see him in the game and produce well, but let's not forget that the Raptors were up by 50 at that point. They are still going to bring him along slowly, but any sign that he might be closer than "2 years from 2 years" is great!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Music 11
Mirage Movies & TV 11