Movies Bruce Willis Confirms Die Hard 5

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bruce Willis revealed recently that there will be a Die Hard 5. Bruce said the movie was "imminent" and that "the coin is about to drop in the slot machine."

Skip Woods has already started working on the screenplay, but when Bruce was asked if director Len Wiseman would take the helm again, he replied "Don't know. Don't know if we've gotten that far…"

Are you psyched for more John McClane?
411mania.com: Movies - [Movies] Bruce Willis Confirms Die Hard 5

I am pretty excited about this, the last one was really entertaining. Also Bruce is still believable at this point of his career.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I was very, very surprised with the last one. I was not expecting the kind of awesome that we were given. The only thing they need to do for this one is to KILL THE PG-13 RATING. That's what really bothered me about the last film. John McClane is violent and vulgar so it was a bit strange to see him calling everyone jerkoff, even his catchphrase was censored.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I was very, very surprised with the last one. I was not expecting the kind of awesome that we were given. The only thing they need to do for this one is to KILL THE PG-13 RATING. That's what really bothered me about the last film. John McClane is violent and vulgar so it was a bit strange to see him calling everyone jerkoff, even his catchphrase was censored.
I'm with Constantine on the "KILL THE PG-13 RATING". I want to see the film rated "R". Bruce has always been one of my top actors and I enjoyed all the Die Hard movies. I do hope this one becomes a reality and soon.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I love all of the Die Hard films but I can't help think that Bruce is maybe a little bit too old now. Maybe we could see him meet his end in the new film.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
A proper Die Hard MUST be rated R!
I was shocked when John was being conservative with his normally liberal language...... Its...disgraceful. its almost like Neutering the series....

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I love all of the Die Hard films but I can't help think that Bruce is maybe a little bit too old now. Maybe we could see him meet his end in the new film.
Why is he too old? You saw the fourth one, right? I think he was pretty amazing in that one considering his age. Hell half of the subtleties in the story surrounded his age and how he is "falling behind" the times.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, he's not to old at all. He was extremely believable in the fourth installment of this movie.

It should be rated R as well, I know they're trying to get more fans to watch the movie, but John McClane is a foul mouth bad ass. He was known for smoking, being hungover, kicking ass, swearing and saving the world.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
This is awesome, I have enjoyed them all, even 4 which wasn't the best but it was still a good watch. I will be sure to see this when it comes out.