Bruce Prichard ruins potential WM25 match

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Before I post this I want anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled in any way to stop reading NOW. For those who dont know Bruce Prichard was part of WWE creative and was recently released from his contract. He played the character Brother Love back in the late 80s/early 90s. He was obviously upset about being let go and in a cowardly act he released information about a potential storyline at Wrestlemania 25. Also, please be advised that WWE will probably go in another direction now or tweak and also there is always a possibility of this being complete bullshit.

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

jesus, what a snake.

decided to read on as it is likely that they'll be changed now anyways. sounded pretty good, and a good way for the undertaker to leave the biz. Also nice to see Kane in a major storyline. Whether it happens or not i gues we'll have to wait and see. I'd assume this storyline would have to start just after the royal rumble at the latest so we'll know by then if this is the way that they're planning to go. or something similar.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I don't like how that is planned out at all. It looks as if The Undertaker gets little to NO drama from the whole build. If this is The Undertaker's last match, why doesn't he get more promotion to set it as his last match instead of a Kane and HBK angle. I dunno, I don't like the set up, Taker's opponent or how it ended.

I like his streak being kept alive, though. ^_^

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i first thought that when i read it but realised this is just a rough outline of the storyline, i'd assume the undertaker would be heavily involved in the build up.

as for the opponent i'd probably rather see kane take him on at WM than HBK. It's a classic feud, one that was THE feud during the attitude era. And it seems ot have more of a basis as a feud. Maybe that was a plan but i'm sure HBK is gonna try his best to get himself written into the match.

One thought i did have on this though. If they do go with some sort of Kane being cremated angle, how cool would it be if they used it as an opportunity to re-mask kane? Undertaker vs classic Kane at Wrestlemania? We'll say three stages of hell just for the hell of it! Somebody get me a towel :p

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

That actually sounds great. But I'm taking it with a grain of Salt at this point.

The best thing about it all is that Taker leaves with his Wrestle Mania streak unbeaten, which is the key. If his streak is broken, I'm going to be pissed

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If anything, it should have been Mordecai vs. The Undertaker for his final match. The ultimate good vs evil match (you can pick whoever you want for good and evil). If Mordecai was allowed to stay, that would have been one of the most epic feuds ever created in the WWE. Kane? Eh, third or fourth best choice to take on Taker for his match at WM25. :eek:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  7. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

hahahah Mordecai? You mean Kevin Thorn? What a piece of crap wrestler he was lol.

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I'll be looking forward to seeing this whole thing if it plays out as it was written. Haven't watched wrestling in a while but this makes me want to start back up.

9. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

:-o:-o Kevin Thorn was the Sex.

Mordecai sucked but Kevin thorn was badass

Plus, he had Ariel;)

10. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Ariel was fuckin' hot tits! I'd let her suck my blood any day