• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bruce Prichard Podcast

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Listened to the new one about Mohammad Hassan. It's a little over two-hours long. Really enjoyed it. Brought back some memories. I remember the character really well - was actually a fan of his in-ring abilities. Shame he never got a second chance. Apparently, he still wrestles from time to time, but he has a pretty cool job now(won't tell you guys in case you haven't listened yet).

His career was short lived, but if you listen to the podcast, you'll see/remember that he was in actually some pretty cool spots during his time with the WWE.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Actually, Hassan just recently re-surfaced doing some indy shows - as Mohammed Hassan. Talk about the worst luck in terms of timing. This just cut him right off the bat when he was really getting heat and getting into a major program with Taker.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Crazy that Hassan just kinda disappeared...it was his idea to distance himself but he still had a future if he wanted it. Sounds like he's doing fine now but still.