• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bruce Lee Do You Really Know Him Well?

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
After reading this you will probably come to find out that you learned more then what you knew about him .
I know I learned more then what I knew.. Very interesting.
Bruce Lee

Impaired

Registered Member
Always been a fan of his - he truly was gifted.

Impaired

Registered Member
I lament the loss of him and his son, Brandon, who was just coming into his own when he died. Stupid, tragic, preventable death.

During the filming of the Crow, they had a gun expert on staff. After they finished all the major shooting scenes, they let him go and whoever checked the gun for the one remaining scene did not notice that the head of a real bullet was in the barrel when they loaded the blank for the scene. The blank drive the bullet into Brandon, killing him.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought that it was Bruce that was shot and killed.
I didn't have any idea that Bruce had a son Brandon and daughter Shannon.

Impaired

Registered Member
Brandon was in a couple of crappy movies, then Rapid Fire, which wasn't bad and then finally, the Crow, in which he died. Rapid Fire is worth watching. The Crow was a MUCH better comic, but the movie is pretty good.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The Crow is probably the only movie I saw from Brandon Lee. At least, the one that I remember most. It probably stuck with me most because that's the character from which Sting based himself to reinvent his persona in 1996-1997 to fight the NWO.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
But now remember Edge Sting used to have an old look with blond hair..and later in WCW he had the goth look with the long black hair..
His real name is Steve Borden and is a Christian. He does lectures now.

Impaired

Registered Member

This is fake - it never happened, but none the less, I just love this video.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Theres a conspiracy series on Netflix that also covered Bruce Lee and the possibility that his death was more than just your normal death. Very interesting, tragic what happened to his son also.