Bruce Bowen not looking good to making TEAM USA.

G

Gustavo

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/41902/20060814/bowen_likely_wont_make_us_club/

If I was the GM, I would add this guy on my team and just tell him to play defence on the best guy on the other team. He is just an incredible defender and is very dirty on it too.

He is not a bad guy to have on your team, and I am happy to know even if he doesnt, he can still travel with the team preparing for the teams next game.

C

Cowboy Up

I really hope he does end up on the team. He's probably the best defender in the NBA, and can knock down shots from the corner if he needs to. He'd definitely be a valuable asset to the national team.

S

shawnesty23

he should be cut there really isnt room for him. its b/w him and battier and battier has outplayed him

J

Jungle Jim

he's on the team...he scored today instead of passing like usual, he's a good player to have especially when they need some defense, especially if someone gets hurt

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally don't see him making the team, I agree on what Shawn said it's between him an Battier, and I think Battier is a better scorer. Yes he's good defensively, which is all good, but he won't be a huge lost if he gets cut.

G

Gustavo

Personally, if coaches of this team and the managers read the scouting reports and watched the game and knew some history, they would know Bruce Bowen offers much more on the table. Shane Battier is good and he would play for me any day of the week, but Bruce is all about hard working and defence. He can lock anyone down, look what he did to Dirk in the Dallas series.

S

shawnesty23

Gustavo said:
Personally, if coaches of this team and the managers read the scouting reports and watched the game and knew some history, they would know Bruce Bowen offers much more on the table. Shane Battier is good and he would play for me any day of the week, but Bruce is all about hard working and defence. He can lock anyone down, look what he did to Dirk in the Dallas series.
but look whos the coach man, look who the coach is