Browns release Stallworth

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Makes ya wonder who, if anybody, will sign Stallworth for next season.

I think he's worth a small contract to see if he can turn his career around after missing a year.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Here you go Stallworth, your re-instated in the league and now we must release you.

I agree with you that a team should take a chance on him if the money is right, a team like the Seahawks could use his services, he's still capable to be a third or fourth receiver on a team.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I think we released him prematurely. He hasn't done anything for the franchise but he also hardly played.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't really know if he'll play next season. He's up for some pretty serious charges and will more than likely see some jail time.

5. Babe_Ruth

6. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I agree Swift, I thought the Browns gave up on him too soon. I still think he can be a pretty productive receiver.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Cowboys better not get him. I'm tired of them getting all these convicts or egotistical/volatile personalities.

8. Babe_Ruth

There's no room for Stallworth on the Cowboys, were already pretty deep when it comes to Wide Receivers. But before Stallworth killed that person he had a pretty good track record, so he won't be a cancer to a team so to speak.

9. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah Stallworth did his time alright...barely any at all but that's a different story.

I think someone will sign him and I think the Browns dumped him because its just a bad storyline for them.

10. Babe_Ruth