• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brown's mother accused in armed robbery

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Michael Brown's mother has been named as one of the 'attackers' who assaulted and robbed vendors selling t-shirts commemorating the youngster's death.
A report from Ferguson police identified Lesley McSpadden, 34, as one of a group of up to 30 people that ran into the tent and ransacked the stall in the Missouri city on Saturday October 18.

Michael Brown's mother accused in armed robbery of t-shirt vendors | Daily Mail Online
I feel sorry for her over the loss of her son but that doesn't give her the right to be beating on people and trashing their property. She and the rest of them should face charges.

The UN should withdrawn their invitation for her to speak before them if all of this is true. We are suppose to listen to someone that has no problem with being violent, hurting others, on torture.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
The UN has invited her to speak? Dear Lord, this whole world is going down the toilet. I say this with all due respect, given the fact that Brown was killed, he was a punk. He acted like a punk, all the evidence shows he was a punk that night. I'm not surprised, given the lack of discipline and the example he was around growing up. One only has to look at his surroundings, like his mother, and the punks stealing sneakers and TV's after what happened, with the idiotic mentality that destroying and stealing property is an appropriate response for a social wrong.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know, of all the people that have been subjected to torture that they could have picked and they pick her. I just don't understand that. All because her son had robbed a place using violence then attacked a cop, which got him killed, now she shows how violent she can be. Great person to be speaking before the UN. Don't think this makes her an expert on anything but what not to do.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Yeah, I heard the UN has also invited Smelnick to speak at their next summit. It's a sign of the end times, grab your crucifix, it's going to be a bumpy ride! lol! :D

- Chameleon

Incidentally, who's Michael Brown? :D

dDave

V.I.P.
The UN has invited her to speak? Dear Lord, this whole world is going down the toilet. I say this with all due respect, given the fact that Brown was killed, he was a punk. He acted like a punk, all the evidence shows he was a punk that night. I'm not surprised, given the lack of discipline and the example he was around growing up. One only has to look at his surroundings, like his mother, and the punks stealing sneakers and TV's after what happened, with the idiotic mentality that destroying and stealing property is an appropriate response for a social wrong.
Remember the days when the media was reporting that Brown was a good kid, did well in school, never caused any trouble, and didn't attack the officer?

This situation got completely out of hand and the media did a piss-poor job reporting on it.

Can't believe the UN invited this woman to speak. Why exactly does she deserve respect? For raising a child that ended up attacking a police officer?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
What... an... idiot. That woman should be in jail not speaking to the UN! I hope they dont give her a peace prize because she totally doesnt deserve it! None of those protestors deserve any peace prizes.
If anyone else did what she did then they would already be charged as an accessory to armed robbery.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah they accuse Wilson of being a racist. But its cool if a black mob beats up a white student. So maybe that isnt racism since they are all black and they all probaly eat Skittles.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Oh THAT guy! Okay.. I recall that story. Black dude robs convenience store, gets pulled over, fights with a cop (generally not recommended practice), then flees, leading to a chase where he ends up shot. Well that's a clear case of racism because the person being shot was Black. If it were a white dude being shot under the same circumstances it would be standard police procedure. Everybody knows that Black people, especially Black youth are innocent, upstanding, law abiding citizens. How could this bigot possibly think this youth had done anything wrong? I mean sure, he borrowed some money and cigars from a convenience store, but he's Black, he's good for it. It's awful how in this day and age there are still White people who think Black people are capable of doing bad stuff. That's purely a White people thing. Next thing you know they'll be implying that Obama isn't perfect.

I think the least we could possibly do is let the mother of this poor innocent boy speak before the UN and set the record straight. After that we should start a global fund for her in her sons name and build a bronze statue of her son in front of city hall.

- Chameleon