Brown: Saying No To MJ 'Almost Impossible'

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Philadelphia Inquirer -
    With Bernie Bickerstaff officially not returning to the Charlotte bench in 2007, the Larry Brown speculation has also begun.

"I don't know about anything right now, and that includes Charlotte," Brown told Stephen A. Smith on Tuesday, just hours after reports surfaced that Michael Jordan and the Charlotte Bobcats will have a new head coach next season in place of Bickerstaff.

"No one has contacted me. I have no idea what to expect, and I really don't care, at the moment, because I'm enjoying my life watching the game of basketball, being around a lot of the coaches and just getting my enthusiasm back.

"As far as Charlotte goes, everyone knows I have a very special relationship with Michael. I've known him for years. We're family, and I love him. So saying 'no' to him would be almost impossible for me, just because it would be hard for me to say 'No' to him about anything. But I haven't heard anything from him and I have no idea what my future holds."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/45153/20070314/brown_saying_no_to_mj_almost_impossible/

2. I don't see what Larry Brown could do for the Bobcats. They don't have enough to be championship contender, and I just don't see what Larry Brown could do.

If you look at Newyork, they are much more talented than Charlotte, and Larry Brown didn't do shit for them.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know Larry Brown loves the game and everything, but I think he should stop coaching, he should stay in the front office of a team, I am sure that the Bobcats can find still a good coach. I am not saying that Brown won't do a good job, but I am sure there's someone out there that can turn this team around.