• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brown camp calls Whitman a "whore"

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
This doesn't surprise me much. What surprises me is this clown is still in politics. I mean, there are actually people who support this guy.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Replace whore with nigger or faggot and the guy is disgraced and drops out of the race before daybreak.Maybe it will happen, but my hunch is he stays in and the race ends close. Since Bill Clinton women's rights groups have been a colossal failure.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The only thing that makes me laugh is that this sort of thing happens often. Rarely do you hear about it and I think it's mainly because politics being the cutthroat game it is, a lot of people treat their opponents like this. Brown was just one of the few caught with his hands in his pants.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
The only thing that makes me laugh is that this sort of thing happens often. Rarely do you hear about it and I think it's mainly because politics being the cutthroat game it is, a lot of people treat their opponents like this. Brown was just one of the few caught with his hands in his pants.
Reminds me of the Nixon and Johnson tapes that were released a few years ago. Their private tapes make Jerry Brown's tape sound like an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba.