• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brothers beaten in church to make them confess

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. (AP) — Two teenage brothers were brutally beaten in church — one fatally — in an effort by their parents, sister and other members to get them to confess their sins, police said Wednesday in a case involving an insular congregation that had sparked gossip and suspicion among neighbors.
http://news.yahoo.com/cops-discuss-mans-fatal-beating-inside-york-church-110209962.html#

How do you beat your own kid to death in the name of religion? I think its safe to say these wacko's aren't really religious. Well maybe they are, some religions think it's okay to do some seriously nasty things to people all in the name of God. The two young men that were beaten, one fatally, I would say aren't the ones that needed to be confessing. Poor guys.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Thats not religion. Its gang violence. They should all be sent to the Black Dolphin. The only parole they would get is a coffin.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never heard of the Black Dolphin, what is that?

I would like to know if this was a real church, tax free status and all that or just a bunch of nuts that decided to get together and call themselves a church.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I never heard of the Black Dolphin, what is that?

I would like to know if this was a real church, tax free status and all that or just a bunch of nuts that decided to get together and call themselves a church.
Nobody ever wants to go to the Black Dolphin. Nobody even wants to even think about it.
But I think about it when I read about those "people" at that "church" and they totally should be there.
Life sentence only. No paroles. Never go outside. Only soup and bread to eat. And nobody has ever escaped from the Black Dolphin.