• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Broly vs...?!

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Here's a question for DBZ and Naruto fans: If Broly from DBZ attacked one of the great villages, which do you think would have the best chance of beating him?

I think the sand village would win against him.The leaf village focuses too much of ninjas with cheap generic weapons/skills. The sand village also has Gaara, who can use desert stuff to slow down Broly. The leaf village ninja usually rely on direct force, which doesn't work in this case because Broly is a fucken psycho that smashes through everything like a mega-hulk.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
When a character can blow up galaxies, there is nothing a ninja, or his village for that matter, can do anything about it.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Lol. That's why i said "the best chance"

Malificus

Likes snow
Actually, leaf village is stronger than sand, so I'd go with them

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say the Leaf. In my opinion they have the best ninja therefore having the best chance of beating him. I also think the Sand and the Sound villages could possibly stop him.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
You can't rely on brute force when dealing with survival against broly because he'll just tear you apart. Which is why the sand village has an advantage. A large stone barrier to slow him down, along with a big crevice that gaara can overflow with sand to continue slowing Broly and Temari's long range jutsu while Broly just gets so angry he kinda gets stupid.

EDIT: Oh yeah i forgot about sound. Maybe they have the best chance, because they can knock him out with sound waves before he can even get to them.

Malificus

Likes snow
Leaf village has people who can mind fuck him (like Sasuke), possess him (like ino), use shadows physically (like Shikamaru), block off his energy (Like Neji), power themselves up exponentially (like Choji and Rock Lee), heal each other (Like sakura). And that's just in the Chuunin, and not even counting Naruto.

Leaf village is by no means strickly brute force.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya, Orochimaru/Kabuto would probably own him. Then they would touch him in weird places once he’s down.>.<

Edit: That's why I think the Leaf village would own him.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Leaf village has people who can mind fuck him (like Sasuke), possess him (like ino), use shadows physically (like Shikamaru), block off his energy (Like Neji), power themselves up exponentially (like Choji and Rock Lee), heal each other (Like sakura). And that's just in the Chuunin, and not even counting Naruto.

Leaf village is by no means strickly brute force.
Alright, but it's gonna be like the Jiroubou fight. Broly's gonna use huge exploding thingies to completely obliderate most ninja before they can even get near him.
What doesn't work:
Chakra seal- Broly doesn't have body chakra, so it doesn't work. Only some wierd energy.
Power- Nobody can get near him, he'll just punch and blast everything to bits. Even with gates opening or akimichi pills or expansion jutsus, it's nothing compared to Broly's power. Like oxyMORON said, when a character can blow up galaxies, there is nothing a ninja, or his village for that matter, can do anything about it.
Paralysis- Even if he can't move he can still gather energy, and that gives him the option of shooting from his unmoving hands and breaking free from whoever's parylizing him.
Mind Fucking- Broly is insane. Mind fucking doesn't work he's just gonna crush Sasuke's bones with one punch.
Possession- Remember, whatever happens to the possessed person happens to Ino's body too, and Broly's body bulk is MUCH MUCH MUCH higher than Ino's. So they can use Chidori and Rasengan on possessed Broly. Broly won't die because his body mass is so strong, but the same doesn't go for Ino's body.

Sound ninja are the only ones who have a good chance against Broly, because when Broly comes charging in those who are still alive after he starts his rampage can use sound to knock out Broly.

kajinpl

Registered Member
I think I speak for everyone else here when I say, "There is no contest for Broly". Everything in his path disappears, Period.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vegito728 Anime 0
P Anime 5