• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brolly

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys though of Brolly? I think he's the best character that never made the saga, I wish he did because ht's extremly strong and he gives everyone a great challenge, I love the way he hates Goku, and he always wanted revenge on him since he's young. Also he's a very well drawn charcter.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

In movie 8 and 10 he was good, but Bio Brolly just destroyed his character, never ever see that movie.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's what you told me, but I am intreague to see it because it is about Brolly and I like him so much. Also Movie 10 is probably the best movie from Brolly it's great.

S

SS3 Trishendo

Broly is a monster in all the moives he was in and i think he was the strongest SS at his form. Goku at the other handneed help form gohan picclo and trunks also vegeta if goku didnt get the power he would of been dead !

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Brolly has a SSJ form seperate from Goku and the rest, it is called LSSJ. It is very unique and different, and yet non-canon as well.

S

SSJ Squirm

Brolly shits on the entire DBZ saga. He comes in and tries to be the legendary super saiyan and it truly is Goku because he was the first in 1,000 years to become a super saiyan. Sure, others became super saiyans afterwards but only because at first, the frieza saga was supposed to be the end of DBZ. Sure it's an explanation, and Brolly is ok as a villian... but Brolly just turns me off. Brolly should have been brought into the series as opposed to just making a couple shitty movies with him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tottaly agree with you on that one Squirm, Brolly belonged in the series not the movies, because is character would of made a great villian, there's no character that the good guys fight that are Super Saiyan(except a few exceptions) so they would all be surprised that there's someone else that can turn Super Saiyan.

B

barfootboards

so bio-broly sucked?? ... i havet seen it yet, but was thinking of seeing it sometime

D

Dranigus

Piccolo said:
In movie 8 and 10 he was good, but Bio Brolly just destroyed his character, never ever see that movie.
I agree Movie 11 was the worst movie of all time I have ever seen.

It was kind of funny at certain areas, but it made no sense and had little action. So it was boring but gave a few chuckles here and there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anime 10
Babe_Ruth Anime 1
Babe_Ruth Anime 2