Brolly(in Legendary Super Saiyan Form) Vs. Cooler(in Fourth Form)

Discussion in 'Anime' started by dbzwarrior4ever, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who would win and say why?

2. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Why not give us your input as well hmm?

3. brolly would win because it took goku's full strength plus energy from four other people to overcome brolly and when he went up against cooler he did not need any extra energy to finish off cooler

4. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I would give an answer...but I truly can't due to my ignorance of the subject. I know where abouts how strong they are...but I have seen brolly and he seems to be the better fighter. Although I seen bits and pieces of Cooler's transformations and I would have to say it would be a good fight to see...but Brolly is just legendary.

In my eyes anyway :p

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Brolly would win because he far superiour I believe then Cooler fourth form, I dont even think it would be a challenge for brolly.

6. Yeah, this is a pointless thread, Brolly would destroy Coolerm yet another thread I am locking.

7. Babe_Ruth

Sorry piccolo but I unlock it because this thread is not pointless he just wanted to know people's opinion about if htey fought against each other that's all.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I would say Broly in like 5 seconds. I mean Boly beat the Z warriors twice and Cooler didn't beat them once pretty simple. And the fact that Broly is way stronger.

9. Babe_Ruth

Yea he's way stonger there's no way that Brolly would lose, like you said Vegito Brolly almost defeated the Z Warriors, which would of been incredible if he did.

10. This thread IS pointless, there is no reason to debate something that is so obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.