Broken Bones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was curious if you ever suffered any broken bones? If yes which bones in your body have you broken, and how did you break it?

I've never broken any bones in my body, but I've broken my front tooth four times, three times while playing sports and the other time I was fighting my brother and he elbowed me in the mouth and it broke. After that I decided to get a crown. Haven't broken it since.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've chipped teeth before but never broken any bones. Came close a few times but just got really bad bruises instead.

3. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i broke my foot playing basketball last year. it sucked.

4. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I can proudly say I have never broken a bone. Which is surprising considering how clumsy I am.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I haven't broken my bones. Or at least as far as I know. :lol:

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I have broken both bones in my right wrist in two places,when i was 13,fell out a tree.
    nose broken more times than i can remember.
    left elbow when i was 26,fell of a ladder.
    all my knuckles most of my toes.
    two fingers.
    ribs when i was 15,bmx jump gone horribly wrong.
    nose,knuckles toes all through boxing or martial arts the rest through bad luck and stupidity

7. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I can proudly say that I have broken a crap ton of bones. Haha.

Well not a huge amount. I've broken every finger except my left ring finger. I've broken both of my big toes and I've broken three ribs. I've also torn ligaments/muscles, dislocated both my shoulders, tore both my rotator cuffs, dislocated my hip, fractured my ankle twice, uhm...yeah lots of happy things.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Let's see....Where do I begin? I think I have almost broken every bone in my body twice and some three times or more except for my back (never broken a thing there) Knock on wood!

Guilty activities that caused my broken bones are..Martial Arts, Motocross, Drunk Driver, Sky Diving, Longboarding, Surfing, BMX, Skate boarding there is more but I just can't seem to remember them all.

But the most painful one was when I broke my nose, cheek bone, both legs and my left arm (was hit head on by a drunk driver when I was 15)

if you want I might be able to break down the injury's to specific sport or event that caused the broken bone or bones.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I broke a rib or two playing football with some friends.

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I broke my coller bone when I was a kid.

I broke my finger in Singapore.

I shattered my legs in a car accident in 2002, broke my nose and a tooth.

I also sprained my knee and ankle in an accident at work a few years ago.