• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Broken Bones

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Just another random topic about how many bones your broken in your life and what bones were they?

Me I have broke a lot:
- Nose
- Right index finger
- Left middle finger
- Foot in two places
- Right Arm
- Right arm again
- Right big toe

I think thats about all. What about you?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Leg - Two Times
Arm both left and right - 3 times right and 2 times left(Once in two places, wrist and elbow)
Collarbone - 2 times
Thumb - Once
Middle Finger (three times)
Index
Pinky (twice)
4 Broken Ribs
Nose (twice)
Ankle (twice)
Cheekbone

= 26 broken bones.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Pinky, I was running and tripped, landing on my hand funny.

That's it though. I'm cautious with my activities so I don't have to deal with that shit.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I broke my pinky while running with my dog a few years ago. I also had my nose broken when some random guy punched me for trying to break up a fight.

Corona

Registered Member
I've had my heart broken so many times by cruel heartless women that just want my money.

T

TGriz

Alex maybe you should stop gettin in bar fights. or wear a helmet where ever you go.
onyl broken one bone in my body embarasing story rign finger gettin dressed. Think i broke or at leased cracked a kids collor bone when he dove into my nose during a baseball game.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Dude, can you spell?

I can't help it. I play lotta sports, extremely dangerous ones, skiing, water skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, rugby..

Iris

rainbow 11!
Rugby? Ouch.

I broke my left forearm in the 6th grade. I was rollerblading and a huge crack in the side walk jumped at me.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Yeah Alex you got even more then I do. But I only broke my toe playing a sport , Other than that all my broken bones were through my own stupid faults.