• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brock Lesnar To Come Back?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As we noted over the last week, WWE has been working on trying to bring in Brock Lesnar for a surprise appearance to build to a Wrestlemania 29 appearance. The negotiations are still going with one person saying that while the company wants it, they are looking at a Lesnar appearance this Sunday at "50/50" currently. The hope is they can get the deal done over the next 24 hours and get him to Miami for Sunday. Stay tuned.

pwinsider elite
The payday alone would be hard to pass up and it's not as if Brock would have to deal with being on the road again.

Should be interesting to see what happens.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Seeing Lesnar tonight would be freaking epic, I'd love that...it would be cool to have him fight next year but I'd really like it if he was around more often than Rocky was for this year's main event build. I know Lesnar hates the road and everything, but just sayin' it would be cool and he needs to get the ring rust out anyway lol.

But as it was mentioned, it would be a great payday and if it's a limited contract without too many appearances I'd think he'd take it.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I'm hoping that it could be a deal like Shawn Michaels signed. Appear on Raw and PPV's only. Doesn't have to be on the road constantly, and have feuds and matches until he faces The Rock or Taker at next year's Mania. I am going to shit my pants if he shows up tonight.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
And I'd hope as well that what happened with Shawn happens with Brock in this hypothetical scenario...he does limited at first and then gets some passion back and rejoins the company full time. Not likely, but possible.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ah it's my arch nemesis, Brock Lesnar. The man I've rooted against in every MMA fight he's ever had because I felt betrayed as a WWE fan. It's taken me so long to get over the fact he left the WWE, I hated him for it. It wasn't until he had health issues that I got over it.

So yeah, if this is true and is not an April Fools joke I could not be more excited. He left way too soon. Brock has only had two Wrestlemania matches. One was a classic vs Angle and a shit show vs Goldberg. He's a big name the WWE has needed...can you imagine Bryan vs Lesnar or Punk vs Lesnar or Jericho vs Lesnar or ahhhh I'm gonna lose my mind haha

BigBob

Registered Member
Unless every news source and website is in on the April Fool's joke, I see him being there. Could you imagine Bryan, Punk or Jericho fighting him? Obviously if we were being realistic, no because he'd snap them in half.. but I guess it would give some people some enjoyment.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Rumors are flying around right now that if Brock did sign a contract, that he won't appear tonight at Mania, but rather than Tommorow night on Raw. Jesus! I don't know what's going on with this man anymore.

BigBob

Registered Member
They said if he doesn't show up tonight, him having the Main Event at next year's Wrestlemania will be the "Huge Announcement" tomorrow night on Raw.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Another rumor I just saw leaked was one of the details with the contract. He will only wrestle 1 match a month. Now I am not too excited anymore.