• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brock Lesnar notified of potential anti-doping violation

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's sounding bad haha. I really don't want it to be accurate because, as a pro wrestling fan, I want someone that has mass appeal across different entertainment mediums.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The question now: if he did fail that test, where does WWE go from here? Do they suspend Brock Lesnar like they did with Roman? Doesn't exactly put WWE in the best of lights having two of their top stars fail drug tests in such a short span.

Dave Meltzer said that out of the 8 samples tested for Brock Lesnar, it's the 6th that rose a flag with the USADA. But who knows....what if it's a substance that WWE allows for their talent? Does it change everything?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
They fired Billy Gunn for testing positive from a non-WWE test so they should do SOMETHING with Brock...

Right?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Looks like the New York State Athletic Commission won't prevent Brock Lesnar to take part in Summerslam no matter what is decided about his UFC anti-doping violation. They stated that they don't license individual wrestlers. So, Lesnar vs Orton is still happening.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
UFC announced that Lesnar was notified of a second positive drug test.

FFS.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wasn't it the day of the fight? And for the same thing as the other positive test

Dumbass Brock

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Looks like he got busted for the same drug Jon Jones was busted for prior to UFC 200.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If that's the case then why in the hell did he get to fight still?

The drug, apparently, is also banned by WWE.