Brock Lesnar in talks with TNA!!!!!!!

B

baller42590

TNAHeadlines.com - Breaking TNA News, Spoilers, Photos & More!Mike Johnson is reporting that TNA is currently in negotiations with Brock Lesnar. Kurt Angle is trying to talk him into signing a deal and Dixie Carter has already had one secret meeting with Lesnar in Nashville. If a deal is made between Brock and TNA, he will come in when the company gets their second hour.

Mike Johnson is also reporting that Jerry Lynn, Matt Bentley, Brother Runt, Damaja and Basham are all gone from TNA. Apparently Lynn asked for his release and the company obliged.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Lesnar said seveal years ago that he has a bitter taste for American Wrestling Ie the WWE and TNA shows so I doubt he'll actually sign with TNA however at the same time I still fear it. Lesnar is without a doubt one of the best talents on the planet and him and Kurt Angle go back as far as fueds and the like do.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
He is one of the best talented guys on the face of the earth but when he left WWE in 2004 he said that his tenure with the North American Wrestling scene is basically over so I really don't expect anything other then talks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If TNA signed Brock then that would elevate the ratings for TNA, but still it wouldn't give the WWE any competetion. But him feuding with Kurt Angle would be a good gimmick. That would make TNA a little bit interesting. But I doubt it would make a huge splash on the ratings.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Even if you have the Angle vs Lesnar feud going again its only going to be good for a few months and then boom normal ol boring gimmicks in TNA that make WWE seem a lot better. At first I was worried if TNA got him then TNA would bulster some more competition for the WWE however even if they do I realize that it still won't matter.

D

DirtDog

If TNA signed Brock then that would elevate the ratings for TNA, but still it wouldn't give the WWE any competetion. But him feuding with Kurt Angle would be a good gimmick. That would make TNA a little bit interesting. But I doubt it would make a huge splash on the ratings.
That would help TNA out big time....Figured Lesner would have been back already, kinda overdue!!

B

baller42590

TNAHeadlines.com - Breaking TNA News, Spoilers, Photos & More!Source: Pro Wrestling Torch

- As posted yesterday, Brock Lesnar has been in talks with TNA about a full time return to wrestling. The word is that Kurt Angle is the main one behind the push for Lesnar to come to TNA as the two have been talking about the schedule in TNA and what its like to work for Dixie Carter. Lesnar is showing interest in the deal because he would receive a high six figure contract from TNA without the heavy travel and work schedule that came with working with WWE.

Lesnar has made it known that he isn't interested in giving up his MMA career and Dixie Carter has indicated that she will work with him on that end of the deal, giving him time off to train for fights and working his schedule around his MMA fight schedule.

Apparently Lesnar told a WWE higher-up that he remains in contact with earlier this year that he would be willing to make a one shot, high paying return at WrestleMania and do a clean job, for the right price. The idea was nixed by Vince McMahon who at the time was still bitter over how Brock left the company and the legal battles that followed.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Angle should be pushed up the ladder and Brock should be signed.

Would love to see him go play football if his wrestling career fails....again