Broccoli vs. Cauliflower

Which is better?

• Total voters

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I had both today as part of my lunch and I was talking about how big of a battle the two must go through. Which one tastes better, which one is more fun, but just in general which is the Best.

I chose Cauliflower as the winner in this battle. Mostly because I prefer its softer texture compared to the harder opponent, Broccoli.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Broccoli. Cauliflower is too lumpy, it doesnt cook well. I just prefer broccoli with a little butter and salt. It's easier to eat.

To me that might as well read; Horse shit vs dog shit, which tastes better?

I'm impressed you managed to swallow them and live to tell the tale. You're a stronger person than me. If I had to, though, I'd pick the dog shit (cauliflower). Tastes slightly less disgusting to me.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Broccoli by far. It has a lot more flavor and if you cook it right it can get pretty soft. A little butter and/or lemon juice on it and it's good to go.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Cauliflower. Its softer and overall tastes better.

To me that might as well read; Horse shit vs dog shit, which tastes better?

I'm impressed you managed to swallow them and live to tell the tale. You're a stronger person than me. If I had to, though, I'd pick the dog shit (cauliflower). Tastes slightly less disgusting to me.
That's an interesting way to put it :lol:

I love both. I prefer broccoli raw and cauliflower cooked.

If I had to choose only one it would be broccoli.