Britney's Performance

What did you guys think of Britney's come back performance? :-/

If you havent seen it you can watch it here Celebrity news: Britney Spears makes VMA comeback in bra and knickers - Marie Claire - news and celebrity photos, fashion and beauty advice, plus horoscopes, travel, food and competitions

She's been getting alot negative feedback... and alot of people have commented that the song is good but her performance at the award was very poor!

Do you think Britney's here to stay?.... or that quite frankly.. that she should call it a day... :D

I think she is looking alot better than she has done in the previous months although her choice of clothing was daring and I don't think she really pulled it off. She's FARRRRR from fat but not looking as fit as the infamous Britney years back. I thought the dance moves where a little amateur!
All in all Id probably give her 6/10! Which when you think about it, isn't really that good compared to whats out there now.

What do you reckon?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard she was planning a comeback show. Funny thing is her hair actually looks real in that picture...

I wonder how long it really is by now. There's no way her real hair is that long yet after she shaved it.

I agree that she needs to hit the gym a bit more before wearing anything like that. She was actually a good deal overweight back when she had the breakdown, not to mention her 1st and 2nd babies.

As for her music... I think it's safe to say it has hit the floor hard. I doubt she will ever make a full comeback to her late 90's popularity.

I thought Britney's performance was good. I know it wasn't a great performance, but not every artist does great performances all of the time. I thought Britney looked great, and I wish her all the luck in getting her career back.

I thought Britney's performance was good. I know it wasn't a great performance, but not every artist does great performances all of the time. I thought Britney looked great, and I wish her all the luck in getting her career back.
Of course it was.. "good", but good is not good enough when performing at such a massive award! You definately cant be just good when you are as famous as Britney.
She was performing along side dancers that were making her look as though she was supporting them and they were the stars!
She got famous for being GREAT... and that is by far the weakest comeback I have seen from any artist.
A comeback is suppose to be outstanding!... and I think like the papers said... it was suppose to go with a bang.. but it just about managed to fizzle.
I know its harsh, but she really isnt ready for this. She needs to go home and be a mother.. sort out her head.. then come back when she has fully recovered from whatever drama she is going through.:nod:

Gwiz

Registered Member
Her performance was awful and she has been going downhill for awhile and this would gave her a grat opportunity to bounce back her career and she blew it. Her whole performance and her wardrobe was a failure.

I think Sarah Silverman was correct in saying “Wow. She is amazing. She is 25-years-old and she’s already accomplished everything she’s going to accomplish in her life. It’s mind blowing!”