Britney Spears Loses Custody of Children

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fresh, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

To those who care:

http://music.aol.com/news/story/_a/britney-spears-loses-custody-of-children/20071001161309990001

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

After a while I have begun to tune her out. She is a dumb parent. She violated her custody laws and went to vegas with her kids and without kevin's permission or the court's. Personally I think neither of them are fit to raise children.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

very few celebrities are...

Sometimes I wish I could spend a day in the life of a celebrity's kid and experience that emotional void they've been talking about...

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

This made my day quite a bit better. Thank you Fresh.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

The kids are screwed either way. If I had a choice of being cared for by Britney Spears, Kevin Federline, or a bag of sawdust, the bag would win in a landslide.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Remember when britner spears wasnt a fuck up. I do.

If she turns things around and gets hot again and gets her act together well start looking for Jesus or Satan cuz it would be Judgement Day.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

This was coming her way any day and I am glad that she lost custody, doesn't even deserve to have kids. That dumb stuck up bitch.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah but I think we can all agree that those kids will be f***ed up when they get older. They're dad isn't father material as much as their mother is mother material, both of them suck!

~Shwa'

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Which is why they should be given to more suitable parents. I really do hope she turns over a new leaf and comes back.

With all of this bad shit happening to celebrities it makes me wonder why anyone would want to be an actress or an actor.

10. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

It seems like it's everyday that she's in the news. I'm not surprised at all about this I was waiting for it to happen lol. She better get her life together or I can see her being the next to kill herself.