Britney Anime? (Yes I know this is taboo)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mirage, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Just be glad I'm not posting this in the Anime section! :D

It's true though. Britney Spears has had herself animated in a way that looks similar to some more realistic Anime.

FIRST LOOK: Britney Animated for New Video - Music News, Britney Spears : People.com

I don't know about you guys but I don't know what she was thinking. I say she needs to get out of the entertainment business for a long time and just live off of her money. The stills from the video do not make me want to watch it.

[​IMG]

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Tits or gtfo.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I will give her credit for trying to do something different. I can't help but wonder, however, how much of this decision was based on the fact that she just isn't as good of a performer as she used to be, let alone as attractive.

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

That actually looks like it would make a good anime.

Oh God. Some one slap me.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

[​IMG]

There you go. I hope that taught you a lesson.

7. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

This looks like it is going to be a horrible video. I do not want to watch it.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

[​IMG]

Yeah, this one scared me a little. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some fangs under there. Looks like a vampire.

I'm just going to suppress the memory of Britney from the last couple of years and possibly this one.

9. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Oh boy. :-/

I haven't listened to any of Britney's stuff in years... This is going to make me have to avoid it even more. XD

10. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

i'm still a huge britney fan. this doesnt look like its going to be too good, but hopefully it is