• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV British TV Shows (Especially Comedies)

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Does anyone else watch British TV shows, especially comedies? I love the hell out of The Inbetweeners (looking forward to the second movie, this summer). I also just watched The IT Crowd, and it is easily one of my new favorite shows. :D

Crypticshock

Registered Member
I have yet to find anyone who loves British comedy. I think it's because they all lack a brain. The British version of "Death at a Funeral" is insanely sucking awesome... a million times better than that bullshit that Hollywood tried to pass off.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Crypticshock said:
I have yet to find anyone who loves British comedy. I think it's because they all lack a brain. The British version of "Death at a Funeral" is insanely sucking awesome... a million times better than that bullshit that Hollywood tried to pass off.
What's worse is when the U.S. takes U.K. movies and TV shows, and Americanizes them. The U.S. version of The Inbetweeners should apologize for ever existing.

Konshentz

Konshentz
U.S. The Office>>>>U.K. The Office.

I'm currently watching Derek on Netflix. It's.... odd, but I continue to come back for more. Not exactly sure why though.