British sex addict Danny James moves town after sleeping with every girl in it

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Xeilo, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

There are probably several sex addicts that do that. I'd rather they go to a different town than start preying on minors because all the other adult ladies have been "tried" already.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

More than 500 women? :-o This guy must have some pretty smooth chat up lines.

Wow, I wonder if she knows. Well she does now! hahaha.

I don't think people take sex addiction seriously enough, to be honest. I know that's kind of hypocritical for me to say, but I mean more like when suffers are seeking help or reaching out. I can imagine you'd get a lot of laughs (not from professionals obviously) before someone took you seriously.

4. Interested

Interested Registered Member

Surely he means "easy girls", not "all girls". Blah.
    And I do not acknowledge this as a real addiction. We aren't animals, we can control at least some of the urges. If even the doctors cannot agree if it is an addiction, I chose to say it is not, until they prove it differently. Which they did not. Yet.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

oh my God, insane!
    i was surprised to read that he has a long time partner now ...
    who would be able to stay with someone who has slept with all the girls in the town?

6. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

That's what I was thinking. There's no way he actually slept with all of them, even in a small town.