TV Britain's Got Talent Balancing Act

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think this was from a recent episode but I'm not positive.

I think it was a lot cooler than they gave him credit for. The crowd went wild and everything.

YouTube - Mike Henderson Britains Got Talent 09 Ep3

What do you think?

I think it was worth the guy's trouble just to own Simon hardcore.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That was pretty nuts, I think the reason why they voted no is because it was so dangerous, did you see the judges face, even Simon was cringging watching this act. But that was definitely impressive, especially that he's 62 years old.

3. Mirage

I think I would have voted no too. He really could have been badly hurt (even though his is a professional) and the show doesn't want to risk having that happen live on TV.

Now, if I were them I would ban "dangerous" acts in the future as well just to be safe, no pun intended.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Oh man, that's a really great act, it looked very difficult especially for such an old guy (even if he was in awesome shape)\

I really thought that he messed up the first time that I watched that, wow.

I love Simon's face when he is freaking out thinking that somebody just had a horrible death right on his own show.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

that was an awesomely timed buzzer. It synched with his music and everything

6. Mirage

Yeah I noticed that too. Couldn't have done it any better if it was planned. I like to believe this show is not planned since their reactions usually seem very natural and unrehearsed.

If anything this guy has a great clip of himself on YouTube though. Nothing to be ashamed of really.

7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

After the initial second when everyone screamed I realized that it was all part of the act. I'm glad they didn't let him pass, the queen would've gotten a heart attack having to view that for the first time.