• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Britain's Got Talent 2011 (worth reading!)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am a huge fan of this show because it isn't all about singing like most of the talent shows we have today.
I was pretty bored for the first part of the show as all of the people were awful, but then there were a few awesome people.

I wanted to share a few highlights from tonight's show. They are all worth watching.

Did anyone else watch this?

First up, this is by far the most amazing dog act I have ever seen. I didn't know what to expect to begin with but my mouth was wide open during most of this:
YouTube - BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT 2011 - DOG TRAINER DONELDA GUY

This next act nearly made me cry! I felt bad for judging this guy during his interview. I just thought he was a bit simple because of the things he spoke about.
Just wait until you see this. He is fantastic.
YouTube - Michael Collings Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition

I don't see this next guy getting very far. But he was hilarious. An entertaining watch!
YouTube - Britain's Got Talent 2011 - Steven Hall

Finally, I give you Antonio Popeye. The clue for his talent is in the name. :lol:
YouTube - Antonio Popeye - Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
omg omg omg :laugh2:
Those cute dogs were fantastical!!!!! :hearts:

I loved how they would follow her on everything and even waiting for her commands. They were hilariously smart!!! :love:

I didn't watch the other videos though but the dog's one was great!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Haha, I can just see Steven Hall and Antonio Popeye doing their smecksy dance moves for the Queen. Funny stuff!

Also, sherbet leisurewear ftw

Bliss

Sally Twit
Week 2 of the auditions was on earlier tonight and I have four more to share with you.

This first one is incredible. Just watch how this guy 'walks' on to the stage. I knew he would be awesome as soon as I saw that.
YouTube - Razy Gogonea Britains Got Talent 2011 Audition

I found this next one quite difficult to watch. I was waiting for his finger to snap.
YouTube - Mickey Gooch - Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition - itv.com/talent

This old man is incredibly cute. He is 92 years old!
I have a feeling the girl is using him as a way to get through. She is an OK singer but I don't think she would have gotten through on her own.
YouTube - Ted and Grace - Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition - itv.com/talent

Finally, lol. That is all.
YouTube - Edward Reid Britains Got Talent 2011

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Amazing all of them!
My favorite is the first one! He's definitely Neo from the Matrix. haha. I was shocked at how perfect he was in his moves.

The second was extraordinary too. It was painful while watching it lol .

As for the 3rd, I still don't understand who was the competitor. Her or him....or maybe like you said ..it could've been her using him.

And the 4th one was funny and ok.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The third was both of them, Elly. They are a double act.

I just meant that I think she is using her grandpa as a way to get through as it was obvious the audience would love him.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
The third was both of them, Elly. They are a double act.

I just meant that I think she is using her grandpa as a way to get through as it was obvious the audience would love him.
Yeah I got that and I agreed with that. That's what I meant too.

This next act nearly made me cry! I felt bad for judging this guy during his interview. I just thought he was a bit simple because of the things he spoke about.
Just wait until you see this. He is fantastic.
YouTube - Michael Collings Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition

I don't see this next guy getting very far. But he was hilarious. An entertaining watch!
YouTube - Britain's Got Talent 2011 - Steven Hall

Finally, I give you Antonio Popeye. The clue for his talent is in the name.
YouTube - Antonio Popeye - Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition
As for the ones you posted last time, (except for the dogs audition) I don't think any of them were very special. Well..the popeye guy was an exception but that's it.
Especially the old man [Steven Hall] was very ordinary. And I don't know why he thinks he's got any special talent. I've seen other men do [what he did] when they party with their families or when they want to be just goofy and entertaining.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I know Steven Hall doesn't have any special talent, but I shared it because it was entertaining. That's why I said I don't see him getting very far.

You don't think Michael Collings has a really nice voice?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Sure, Collings has a nice voice ...but not a voice outside of the ordinary. Not a potential candidate to get to the finals/win BGT.
When it comes to singing in a various-talents show, you have to be a genius like this little girl to stand out from the rest.

Collings is just another guy who sings well.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I was pretty disappointed with yesterday's show to be honest. There are only two acts I'll be sharing.

This first one was a 12 year old boy with a really powerful voice. I think he has a chance of winning this. I kind of hope he doesn't as I don't want a singer to win. The only thing I wonder about is what happens when his voice breaks.
YouTube - Ronan Parke - Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition - itv.com/talent - UK Version

This next act aren't THAT great but they are certainly different. I don't think they can sing well but what they did was funny.
YouTube - Out Of The Blue - Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition - itv.com/talent - UK Version