• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Bridesmaids

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I couldn't find a thread on this one yet. Has anyone else seen this? I'm not usually into this type of comedy but I found this to be genuinely funny. I was laughing out loud for most of the film.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I saw this on the weekend. I knew from the trailer that it will be a funny movie but it exceeded my expectations because I didn't think it would be that funny. Very good movie, wouldn't mind seeing it again.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
and the best part is, you don't even really have to know or care about weddings to enjoy the movie

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I didnt find it all that entertaining.

I mean there were funny parts to it, but I was pretty let down. Went in thinking it was going to be like a female version of the Hangover, so that generally killed it for me.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I saw this on the weekend. I knew from the trailer that it will be a funny movie but it exceeded my expectations because I didn't think it would be that funny. Very good movie, wouldn't mind seeing it again.
I know what you mean! I loved it so much and I hope they release a director's cut or something later on because a lot of the footage in the trailer wasn't in the film.

icegoat63 said:
I didnt find it all that entertaining.

I mean there were funny parts to it, but I was pretty let down. Went in thinking it was going to be like a female version of the Hangover, so that generally killed it for me.
I suppose it can be compared to The Hangover in some ways, but I think Bridesmaids had more heart than that film. I didn't really like The Hangover much, I felt it was pretty overrated but I liked this.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I know what you mean, when she was running across the road, she tripped but in the movie, she just sat down.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I know what you mean, when she was running across the road, she tripped but in the movie, she just sat down.
That scene was so funny! And yeah that as well as heaps of other little things weren't in it, it was weird. In fact most of the clips in the trailer weren't in the actual film. Hmmm :confused:

butty92

Registered Member
It is like The Hangover, both are from the rom-com genre and they both centre around weddings and characters having to resolve a problem to get back to the equilibrium or a resolution for the film.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Yep, it was really funny. My daughter and I saw it last night. OMG, parts had me in stitches. Great movie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
penny4URthoughts Offbeat News 4