• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brian Lawler Passes Away

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Sad that he could not overcome his demons. Can't imagine what his Dad is going through. No parent should bury their kid. Thoughts are with Lawler family

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The most heartbreaking part of Brian Christopher/Lawler's death is this:

Apparently, Jerry Lawler refused to post bail for Brian, in hopes that this would be the wake-up call he needed to get his act back together. Obviously, if that's true, it totally backfired on the King but honestly, who could blame him? He was just trying to give his son some tough love and stop being part of the problem rather and becoming part of the solution. I can't only imagine the pain Jerry Lawler is going through right now.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Jerry cant blame himself here. He did what he felt was right. Posting bail would have enable Brian & added to problem. Perhaps could have said I will bail you out but only if you are going to rehab otherwise no bail. Sadly Jerry will have to live with it for the rest of his life.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Hope Jerry is given all the time off he needs. Forget being at SummerSlam as that is not important. Give him a few months off if not rest of the year off. Being with family now more important than wrestling

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This news sucks. I don't know what else to say about it. It sucks.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
I am not going to post on what New Jack & Sabu had to say as both took pleasure over the death of Brian Lawler. Both are low life scum

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Jerry cant blame himself here. He did what he felt was right. Posting bail would have enable Brian & added to problem. Perhaps could have said I will bail you out but only if you are going to rehab otherwise no bail. Sadly Jerry will have to live with it for the rest of his life.
I saw something pop up online about how Jerry was hoping to get Brian a job at the WWE Performance Center prior to his suicide.

And fuck New Jack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Breaking News 3
Laine Music 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 3
A Movies & TV 17
Babe_Ruth Baseball 3