Brevin Knight Becoming A Hot Commodity

Discussion in 'NBA' started by scottmcgrady, Jun 10, 2006.

1. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

How do you rate Brevin Knight and do you think he should be traded. He's one of those players who i think deserves to be on a good team because of his consistency with his team and he has a good ability to score, although he is a small player.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Before he became a Bobcat he wasn't a hot comodity, but now that he average close to 11 apg a lot of team are interested in him, I don't think he'll remain a Bobcat for a long period of time just because Raymond Felton is the point guard of the future. I would like to see Knight in a Raptors uniform.

3. Brevin Knight has been super on Charlotte the past 2 seasons. I live in NC and love watching him play (I want him dead when I go to Net/Bobcat games though). I think a team like Toronto would be a perfect fit for him as long as they are ok with the rest of the team carrying the scoring load. I want him on the Nets of course (him and Ely in a package and I'd love life) but too bad that won't happen.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't see that happening either, you would have to give up something pretty big to get those players, and I can't see anyone from the big four getting traded, even for those players, and I don't think Knight would be to happy playing behind Jason Kidd.