• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brett Favre

Konshentz

Konshentz
Why on earth does Brett wanna ruin his own reputation as a HOFer???
This stuff will only hurt his rep as a person, not as a player. The man holds just about every QB stat there is, both good and bad. Haha.

Someone in charge of important football stuff got high and thought it would be a good idea to bring him over here. Jokes over. We don't want him.
It was a pretty damn good idea last year. One throw away, when was the last time you could say that about your team? Haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like Brett Favre as done this more then once, former message therapists of the Jets are suing Favre. They're saying that Favre sent some crude advancement text messages to them.

"Brett here," the alleged text to O'Toole began. "(Y)ou and crissy want to get together im all alone(sic)."
He then allegedly sent a follow-up text, saying, "Kinda lonely tonight I guess I have bad intentions."
Pretty funny if you ask me, how many people in the world have sent those type of text messages? Tons!

Former Jets massage therapists sue Brett Favre, alleging sexual harassment - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

BigBob

Registered Member
Being a resident, I'd like to apologize on behalf of my other Minnesotans. Someone in charge of important football stuff got high and thought it would be a good idea to bring him over here. Jokes over. We don't want him.
This must be a joke because without him, we would've never been as good last year. Jokes on you. Without Favre, there is no NFC Championship run.

..and for the stuff that came out today, I don't believe it.. more people wanting money. Same shit happened to Michael Jackson.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I laughed when I read those texts. What a slimeball. Haha.

I'm going to believe it until it's proven false.

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
Have you listened to the supposed voice mail he left the super hot Jen Sterger? About half way through, it doesn't even sound like him. Half the shit in it isn't shit he'd even say. I laughed when I heard it because you can tell it wasn't him.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I haven't and I don't plan to.

How much did he get fined? I'm sure it was worth it to him to keep his name in the spotlight for another few months. Haha.

How do you know what kinds of things he'd say or not say?

BigBob

Registered Member
20 years of interviews?

The guy who is in the voice mail lost his "southern" accent about half way through the call, and Brett wouldn't say "Hey, I just wanted to see if you wanted to chill".