• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brett Favre

Dabs

Registered Member
...allegedly sent some PR rep for the NY Jets pictures of his willie in 2008! So two years later this story breaks on the eve of the Viking/Jets game.??
What y'all think??

Last edited:

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I actually heard about this story awhile ago (like at least a few months, if not more). For whatever reason, though, it is just getting alot of media attention, likely because the supposed images and messages have surfaced. Not sure if the timing is intentional or not, but it's one of those stories that seems to make everyone sigh and go "...really?..."

Konshentz

Konshentz
It's a bad idea to send x-rated pics if you're a regular Joe Schmoe, but even worse as a celebrity. You never know when those will come back and haunt you. And as much as he loves the spotlight, I'm sure Favre would rather not have it be about this stuff.

I laughed.

I wonder how his wife feels about this... they're still together, right?

Dabs

Registered Member
It's a bad idea to send x-rated pics if you're a regular Joe Schmoe, but even worse as a celebrity. You never know when those will come back and haunt you. And as much as he loves the spotlight, I'm sure Favre would rather not have it be about this stuff.

I laughed.

I wonder how his wife feels about this... they're still together, right?

I do not know ~LoL~
Some news personal was joking last night about that, when he gets home, oh boy...is he gonna be in some trouble.
I always wonder why tho.....stuff like this always comes out, months or years after the alledged incident.
Why do they keep it secret for so long??
Then release it at a certain time??
Publicity maybe??
Rule to remember, never take shots of your pecker with your cell phone and send them out!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll believe it when they find actual proof, right now the NFL is investagiting the whole situation and no evidence as surfaced yet. I don't understand why this story didn't come out a few weeks after it actually happened.

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes, more proof is needed.
I also heard the news say, that Farve apologized to his team mates for the bit of disruption it has caused the team.
But he never did deny it happened.

N0v1c3

Why on earth does Brett wanna ruin his own reputation as a HOFer??? Used to admire him when he was @ Green Bay,...now he's just like an old n baffled grass hopper...:(

Dabs

Registered Member
Maybe he should have stayed retired.....maybe he's wishing now he did :shifteyes:

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Wow, if I had a story every time I showed a girl pictures of my willie. It would never end. Glad I am not famous (yet).

Being a resident, I'd like to apologize on behalf of my other Minnesotans. Someone in charge of important football stuff got high and thought it would be a good idea to bring him over here. Jokes over. We don't want him.

If this happened two years ago, and is a supposed publicity stunt. What would make us care now? And where is the source material for the topic?

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow, if I had a story every time I showed a girl pictures of my willie. It would never end. Glad I am not famous (yet).

Being a resident, I'd like to apologize on behalf of my other Minnesotans. Someone in charge of important football stuff got high and thought it would be a good idea to bring him over here. Jokes over. We don't want him.

If this happened two years ago, and is a supposed publicity stunt. What would make us care now? And where is the source material for the topic?

Not sure of the exact "source" myself.
I saw it on the news, and they showed a picture of the female he was texting, she apparently came forward and told somebody~
But, it's all still a mystery...but rather funny, cause some super stars (as they think they are)..are showing their true colors.
They are no different than you and I.