Bret Hart talking again...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Oct 13, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Wrestlezone

A lot of the same here. Nothing much new with him; he's still upset about the pass. It's like he's frozen in time, or at least the biggest highlight in his life - and what people like to comment on most of all - is about his real life feud with HBK and Vince.

Gail Kim is married to Danny Basham? That was the biggest shock of the story. O_O;

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

A little part of me just died.

I don't know how to expand that to 50 characters.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I totally agree with you Turkey, I always hoped that Bret Hart would make an appearance again on a live show, it doesn't have to be as a wrestler, it could be anything. But I believe him when he says he'll never appear again on live television when it comes to wrestling.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

At first I thought it was just because of Shawn Michaels and Vince, but after reading it, I found out it was also about his body not being in good condition to wrestle. For me, too, it feels like a part died. I always thought that he was bluffing when he wouldn't be returning to wrestle, but sadly, now we know. :'(

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Well we all knew he was never going to WRESTLE again because of the stroke he had but I wouldnt have minded a live appearance but I can understand why he doesnt want to do that. Bret doesnt owe it to us to do that...he's moved on with his life and accepted a HOF induction...that's good enough for me.

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

found out yesterday that he's making an appearance in my town 2 weeks from now for the 'American Wrestling Rampage', wrestling show in a small arena that came last year on st patrick's day and was a complete joke because all the wrestlers (especially the sandman) got drunk before the show.

Gotta try get a ticket for this one though. Can't believe they got Bret Hart to make an appearance for it...