Bret Hart scenario

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright! I might be totally way off with this analogy but this is what I'm thinking about this whole broken leg angle. Personally I think this is a whole set up to screw Vince, personally I think Bret's leg is perfectly fine. Then when he has the best chance to do so Bret will remove his fake cast and beat the crap out of Vince.

Now once again, I might be way off with this, but I think we'll get to know more about the situation next Monday on Raw since Vince has invited Bret Hart to the show.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Good idea...

My guess is that it will be more of a "Bret still took on Vince even while he was hurt" sort of angle.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
It's definitely what's going to happen. I have no doubt this is the next step of the feud between the two. It's the only way Vince McMahon will get in the ring with Brett, and Brett knows this so he's definitely faking an injury...being part of HIS big plan to get Vince in the ring. But it might not come out until Wrestlemania that he isn't really hurt. I'll be completely shocked if this doesn't happen...it's almost too predictable.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah something is up because the match will happen at Wrestlemania. If his leg was actually broken there's no way it would be healed by March 28th.

Should be interesting this Monday.