Bret Hart after Wrestlemania

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I was kind of wondering what Bret might do after Mania...

I kinda thought that he was just going to destroy Vince and then walk off into the sunset.

Well, maybe not...

(source: PWInsider.com).

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Do you think he'll do those shows and that'll be it? Once he beats McMahon at WM, what is left to tell of his story?

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Well maybe they weren't planning on pushing the Hart Dynasty until after wrestlemania, and if Bret sticks around he could do wonders to help get Smith, Kidd and Natalya over.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's pretty awesome, I really do hope that he joins forces with the Hart Dynasty and helps them become a huge part of of the WWE, I think Bret could do wonders with that faction if he joined forces.

I'm really surprised that he won't be leaving after Wrestlemania.

5. Millz

Yeah if he's an enforcer with Jericho and Edge that's a good sign...I'd love to have him on my show, Smackdown.

Its exactly what the Hart Dynasty needs....Bret to help them out.

Or maybe more competition in the tag team division...

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I wouldn't mind him going to Smackdown, just as long as the draft goes well for Raw.

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'd be extremely happy with him backing The Hart Dynasty. I could even see him feuding with them because of their heel actions.

Second choice for me would be Hart as the GM of one of the shows. That would be awesome.

8. Millz

I like the Hart as a GM thing alot...

I think it would have to be on RAW though...which is fine I guess. As long as he's on TV.

9. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I have been fine with the guest host thing but make Bret permanent GM for awhile. Then he can draft the Hart Dynasty too raw and be in skits with them and help them get over. Maybe even getting the belts on them. The duo is great and we could use some non thrown together makeshift teams.

10. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

it would be cool for bret to stay around and see what else he can give back to the wwe even at this age.......
    probably wont wrestle but cool if he stuck around...