• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Breast Implants

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Thoughts and opinions on breast implants...

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBob

Registered Member
Can you fix the thread title?

My opinion on breast implants are, if you're going to get them, make sure they look good. I can't stand girls who are like 110lbs and have 110lb tits. It's like, make sure they fit your body.

Would I want my girlfriend to have them? No, but I don't have a problem with them.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Not a big fan, but body modifications are body modifications. If you're unhappy with how you look - make a change. If people don't like it, then be with someone who will.

I come from a moderate sized city and have only met one gal who has ever had implants. I've known a few mature women to get breast reductions (for obvious reasons) but only one that got implants. I don't know her reasoning behind getting them, but she was rather large. I don't know her measurements, I didn't ask the details. She was the nurse at one of my former jobs.

...wow I just realized how cliché that sounds. The one girl I know to have breast implants was also a nurse. I'm thinking about Blink 182 album covers and etc.

I am curious to know if anyone has seen any documentaries on breast implants that they could recommend. I'm really curious about stories any women have to share or risks involved.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am what you would classify as a "boob guy" (in the case of liking boobs or asses better haha) but I am not a fan of the fake ones. I don't think I'd want to date someone who had them. Firstly for the simple fact I wouldn't want my parents or relatives asking me weird questions about them haha...because I know some of them would.

Second, just be yourself. I am just not a huge fan of girls changing their appearance to try and be someone they aren't. Cosmetic stuff just isn't my cup of tea.

The more natural the better says this observer.

Impact

V.I.P.
Like Bob said, if women are going to get them then they need to be in proportion to their body. I have one friend who got them recently (they feel really weird, btw) but she had some complications after they were healed...one dropped...or something and she had to go back and have them redone. I wouldn't ever have them, but I have amazing boobs as it is :)

Last edited:

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Second, just be yourself. I am just not a huge fan of girls changing their appearance
I have to argue this a little bit. For starters, I know breast implants are sorta in a league of their own, but that doesn't change the fact they are body modifications, just like tattoos and piercings. So if a girl gets a tattoo or piercings, she is not being herself?

Don't get me wrong, I want all-natural too. I'm a shapes guy, and I'm attracted to all sizes of breasts. I still prefer no inks, metals, or silicon.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Pretty much what Millz said. I'm a boob guy as well, and I just don't like the way fake ones look. If girls want to get them, fine, but I just don't find them attractive at all. I'm not a fan of any body modifications.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Unless you've had breast cancer or something then I don't approve. I just think they look horrible and they make people look plastic.

I agree with what Bob said. Usually people that get them always look silly because their body size does not match the size of the breasts.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I am curious to know if anyone has seen any documentaries on breast implants that they could recommend. I'm really curious about stories any women have to share or risks involved.
Thinking about getting it done? ;)

Anyway, cosmetic surgeries are wrong in my books, because it's a highly unnecessary risk; most doctors prefer to avoid anything that has to do with general anesthesia, if at all possible, when it comes to your life and serious disease, so I don't see why it's suddenly completely ethical to slice people up at their whim. That, of course, is very much not to say that there is never a need for surgeries, but usually the goal is normalization rather than hyperbolization, so in those cases I wouldn't necessarily consider them to be "cosmetic".

BigBob

Registered Member
I have to argue this a little bit. For starters, I know breast implants are sorta in a league of their own, but that doesn't change the fact they are body modifications, just like tattoos and piercings. So if a girl gets a tattoo or piercings, she is not being herself?

Don't get me wrong, I want all-natural too. I'm a shapes guy, and I'm attracted to all sizes of breasts. I still prefer no inks, metals, or silicon.
I think he's more or saying that the girl should think "Who gives a fuck what other people think? It's my body and I want it how it is". Most girls who talk about breast implants just feel the need to have larger breasts to get them noticed or so that she doesn't feel insecure about having small ones.