breakout years for which players??

BigBlue

----------------------
which player do you think will have a huge breakout year??

I think it would be JR smith.. well i hope he does.. I am dieing to see how he does with the bulls.

X

Xero.Shab

hes no longer with the bulls. He got traded to denver for howard eisley and 2 second round picks in 2007

BigBlue

----------------------
Tracy McGrady said:
hes no longer with the bulls. He got traded to denver for howard eisley and 2 second round picks in 2007
wha?!? damn i didnt know that... -_-
well thats gay.. him and melo both play the same spot really... SF and SG.. hope he still gets decent minutes though

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No they won't play at the same spot, Melo will be Small Forward and J.R will be shooting guard. Anyways I think that Josh Smith and Marvin Williams will both have breakout years, so will J.R Smith. I think a lot of Sophmore players will have breakout years this season. Should be interesting.

S

shawnesty23

marvin williams, sean may and jr smith.

josh smith is overrated

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree Shakist even though he had a good season last year, I think he'll even have a better one then last year. Dwight Howard will open lots of eyes and will destroy a lot of players.

R

RajaB

i will have to say amare stoudamire will. even though he he missed most of last year i think he will redeeme himself.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was actually going to name Amare Stoudamire but I said to myself he already had is breakout year two years ago. He can't really have a breakout season, because he only played like two games this season. But he'll show everyome that is injury didn't stop is developpement and he's still a beast to be wreckoned with.