breakout years for which players??

Discussion in 'NBA' started by BigBlue, Jul 22, 2006.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

which player do you think will have a huge breakout year??

I think it would be JR smith.. well i hope he does.. I am dieing to see how he does with the bulls.

2. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

hes no longer with the bulls. He got traded to denver for howard eisley and 2 second round picks in 2007

3. Godfather

Godfather Guest

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

wha?!? damn i didnt know that... -_-
    well thats gay.. him and melo both play the same spot really... SF and SG.. hope he still gets decent minutes though

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No they won't play at the same spot, Melo will be Small Forward and J.R will be shooting guard. Anyways I think that Josh Smith and Marvin Williams will both have breakout years, so will J.R Smith. I think a lot of Sophmore players will have breakout years this season. Should be interesting.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

marvin williams, sean may and jr smith.

josh smith is overrated

7. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I think Dwight Howard will have a breakout year I also think he will lead the magic to a playoff appearence.

8. Babe_Ruth

I agree Shakist even though he had a good season last year, I think he'll even have a better one then last year. Dwight Howard will open lots of eyes and will destroy a lot of players.

9. RajaB

RajaB Guest

i will have to say amare stoudamire will. even though he he missed most of last year i think he will redeeme himself.

10. Babe_Ruth

I was actually going to name Amare Stoudamire but I said to myself he already had is breakout year two years ago. He can't really have a breakout season, because he only played like two games this season. But he'll show everyome that is injury didn't stop is developpement and he's still a beast to be wreckoned with.